A DETAIL NOTE ON THE PRINCE WILLIAM AND SOME FASCINATING FACTS
Prince William, The Prince of Wales was the next generation prince after his father Prince Charles. The mother of the Prince, Princess Diana is a member of the British Royal Family. When The Prince William married Kate Middleton, they now have three children named, Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Princess Louis. William was the first one in his family who was born in the hospital. and later on, his children followed the same. Princess Diana has changed the whole family process by doing so.
KEY FACTS :
EARLY LIFE AND CAREER :
- The Prince William was born on 21 st June, 1982. His full name was Prince William Arthur Philip Louis Windsor, born in London and was the eldest son of Princess Diana.
- He attended his nursery in West London, Mr. Minor’s Nursery School. then Wether by School in Kensington, and Ludgrove School in Wokingham.
- In 1995, he further continued his studies in Eton College then further he was also good in academics sports like, skiing, surfing, shooting, fishing, horse riding.
- For his upbringing the main focus of the Windsor Castle is to development of the child as he was directly become the Prince after his father.
- In 1996, William’s parents had divorced and this is the same year in which her mother died in the car accident in Paris, France.
- The Prince William was well mannered and have a good personality in comparison to his brother Harry.
- Later on, Prince William attend the University at St. Andrew, where he met Kate Middleton,
- On November 16, 2010 the couple announced their engagement.
- In April, 29, 2011 the couple tie into a knot in Westminster Abbey and made the queen as the Duke of Cambridge.
- The Princess gave birth to her first son named Prince George in 2013. Later on, in 2015 Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana was born and at last their third child and the youngest children in 2018, Prince Louis Arthur Charles.
SOME OF THE DUTIES THE PRINCE WILLIAM PERFORMED :
- After he completed his graduation, William spend a year in travelling and he travelled around America to Africa.
- He completed his degree in Scottish Master of Arts degree in geography at Scotland St. Andrew.
- He joined the Military Academy in 2006, also followed by Harry and just after two years he was appointed as Royal Knight Companion of the Most Noble Order of the Garter and also as a pilot with the royal air force.
- The benefit Concert was also organized in 2007 by both the brothers to follow her mother’s legacy.
- In 2014, followed by his father and grandfather, he also became the President of FA ( Football Association ).
- Both the brothers made a documentary on her mother as ” Our Mother : Her Life and Legacy.
- Just like his mother The Prince William wants to become a part of a charity, who gives shelter to homeless people.
If you are food lover check out the best and easy Delicious Recipes – Positivecook
HOW MANY LANGUAGES PRINCE WILLIAM SPEAK ?
Apart from English The Prince William is able to speak four language they are,
Welsh, French, Swahili and Spanish.
- He learned welsh because his father wanted to be fluent in that.
- He learned French as according to their family, the royal must know how to speak French, he learned it while studying in Eton College, a prestigious private boys school in England.
- Just after completing his college when William went on the tour to Africa he learned Swahili as he was deeply impressed by their culture.
- When in an interview he was asked in Spanish that he could speak it or not? Then he answered in Spanish that he was able to speak a little bit.
So In these worksheets I’ve made everything more clear about you so you get a better knowledge of who Prince William is .
I really hope this piece of information is helpful to you. Let me know if you want summaries and other worksheets on some other subject.