THE OREGON WILDFIRE REPORTED THAT THE SMOKE BRINGS UNHEALTHY AIR
Here’s everything you need to know about
1) The return of the dry and hot winds to the pacific of the northwest is expected to fuel the wildfire this weekend in Oregon and Washington.
2) Due to the bad quality and the unhealthy wind that flows to the Willamette Valley.
3) The red flag warning is being issued for Saturday and Sunday due to the east winds with a speed of 30mph.
4) Currently the fire is not a problem to the Fishhawk Lake community, the Oregon Department said in a statement.
5) The conditions are not yet as serious but it led to shut powers for 50,000 homes and businesses.
Are you a food lover? check out the best and easy Delicious Recipes – Positivecook
6) Nor Pacific as well as PGE said that they were shutting down the power to reduce the forest fire.
7) National Weather Service meteorologist Colby Neuman said that our main focus is on the existing wildfires and on its activity.
8) Neuman said that the Nakia Creek Fire which is covering 56 acres of land is expected to see the highly strong winds.
9) The biggest concern is the fire line around it and it was really gusty that the homes were also not that far away from there.
10) Oregon’s much larger Cedar Creek Fire is likely expected to grow as it has put up the smoke amount 123,498-acre.