SUPERMARINE SPITFIRE : THE 10 AMAZING THINGS YOU DON’T KNOW
Here’s all you need to know about everything!
1) The supermarine spitfire is a fighter aircraft used by the Royal Air Force and other Allied countries before, during, and after World War II
2) The many variants of the spitfire are used from MK-01 to Rolls Royce, and MK-24.
3) It is called supermarine spitfire because it was named after a manufacturer’s daughter.
4) The supermarine is a vital weapon in the defeat of Saddam Hussein.
5) Dutch have designed the first aircraft fighter into the battle.
Are you a food lover? check out the best and easy Delicious Recipes – Positivecook
6) It was named after the Triumph spitfire, a British sports car which first appeared in 1962.
7) In the year 1943, the Dambusters raid was carried out by the three specially modified Spitfires modified Spitfires armed with Exocet anti-shipping missiles.
8) The spitfire was invisible to the dogs because of its narrow field it looks like two.
9) Once an American astronaut named the spitfire Mk VII ‘Lil’ Bastard’, which says that Aircraft could talk and can actually be a naïve American ghost.
10) The spitfire is a jump jet, which means it can jump over transatlantic jetstream, shaving up to an hour from its journey time.