Nick Cannon: 15 Fascinating Facts About Rapper!
1. Nicholas “Nick” Scott Cannon was born on October 17 the 17th of October, the 17th of October, 1980. He was born on the 17th of October, 1980 in San Diego, California.
2. Cannon was raised mostly by his paternal grandpa, whom he as well as his biological father referred to as “dad”.
3. Growing as a child within Lincoln Park, a notorious neighborhood with a gang problem within Southeast San Diego Cannon avoided groups and spent the majority hours playing basketball.
4. Cannon had his first break in stand-up comedy for the local channel access of his dad’s show.
5. At the age of 16, Cannon formed the rap group “Da G4 Dope Bomb Squad” together with Steve Groves; they opened for artists like Will Smith, LFO, 98 Degrees, and Montell Jordan.
6. When he signed with Jive Records in 2001, He was featured along with Romeo Miller and 3LW on the Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius soundtrack, which included an original cover of the 1988 popular track “Parents Just Don’t Get It”.
7. His self-titled debut album debuted in 2003. It included the hit single “Your Pops don’t like me (I REALLY Don’t Love This Man)”.
8. The year 2005 was the time that Cannon created his own label for music, Can-I-Ball Records, with plans to release his second studio album, called Stages, later in the year.
9. The album’s opening single “Can I live?” It was a pro-life tune was released in July of 2005 and was followed by the follow-up single “Dime Piece” in March of 2006. It was not released because his acting work.
10. On July 26, 2013, Nick Cannon premiered his new single “Me Sexy” and announced seven years later after demise of his debut album Stages in 2013 that he had been currently working on a brand new studio album called White People Party Music featuring collaborations with Afrojack, Pitbull, Future and Polow da Don.
11. The album’s second track “Looking for A dream” came out on the 11th of February 14th, 2014. The track includes Afrojack. The music video debuted on VEVO on the 13th of February.
12. On August 4 on the 4th of August, 2016 Wild N Out returned for its eighth season following three record-breaking seasons.
Best Digital Marketing Agency Check out – wiz91.com
13. On the 16th of November 16, 2016, Nick Cannon released his second mixtape, The Gospel of Ike Turn Up My Side of the Story. Before the release of his mixtape the music video featuring the track “If I Were Your Man” was released on the 7th of November on the 7th of November, 2016. The track features Jeremih as well as the video includes an appearance by Chili from TLC.
14. As of 2005, Cannon developed, directed and hosted MTV Improv comedy series Wild “N Out.
15. The same year, he hosted the slime stunt at Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Awards 2005, in where a human cannonball was transformed into slime. He was host of seasons four through 10 and is hosting season eleven of America’s Got Talent. He was also the host for the first episode of the Nickelodeon’s Friday Night Slimetime.