BRITTNEY GRINER WIFE’S THANKS POTUS ON WNBA’S BIRTHDAY
Here’s everything you need to know about,
1) Brittany Griner is an American Basketball player for the Phoenix Mercury, Women’s National Basketball Association.
2) She played basketball in college in Texas.
3) She was spending her 32nd birthday in the bars of the Russian prison.
4) Her wife Cherelle was thanking the president Joe Biden for his administration and working nonstop in taking her out before her 33rd birthday.
5) Monday was marked as the eighth month since the Phoenix superstar was detained for having cannabis oil in her belongings at the Russian Airport.
Are you a food lover? check out the best and easy Delicious Recipes – Positivecook
6) Cherelle also discussed that the separation was very challenging.
7) She has also thanked all the persons who continuously helped her and gave support to her.
8) Previously Cherelle talked about her wife that she didn’t feel good, and maybe forgot somewhere in Russia.
9) On Tuesday she called everyone to support her to made her come back to home by using the hashtags as #WeAreBG and #BringThemHome.
10) Brittney Griner was sentenced to nine years of prison but now the government will make the final decision next week.